Dear webinale speakers, friends and everyone interested!
The webinale is a conference for product owners, web designers, and front-end developers. It combines user experience with coding and offers a wealth of interdisciplinary topics that inspire and advance digital professionals.
webinale stands for pragmatic information and honest insights into the processes behind successful digital products. As a speaker at the webinale, you share your experiences with the participants and provide them with valuable inspiration, particularly through engaging case studies.
The webinale will be held in Berlin from May 22nd to May 26th, 2023. We look forward to your suggestions for sessions, workshops, and keynotes!
As last year, you can participate in the conference both on-site and remotely.
You can submit your proposals until November 21st, 2022.
We welcome proposals and ideas on the following topics:
- Web Design & Development: Webdesign-Trends, Modernes Tooling & Workflow Automatisierung, User Experience (UX), Pagespeed
- Digital Marketing: Neue Erkenntnisse, Newsletter, Conversion Optimierung, Analytics, Social Media & Influencer Marketing, aktuelle Trends
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO): Grundlagen, Standards und neueste Updates, Pragmatische Suchmaschinenoptimierung, Case Studies
- Agile Product Development: Agile Methoden & Tools, Agile Produktentwicklung, Minimal Viable Products (MVP), Agilität im gesamten Unternehmen, Lean Business
- Cyber Security: Technische Web Security, Security UX, Compliance Management & DSGVO, Privacy by Design, Krisenkommunikation
- Emerging Technologies: Neueste Digitaltrends & Technologien
We are looking forward to your feedbacks and wish you all the best!
Lilo Burlafinger: [email protected]
Your webinale Team