Indoor navigation is one of the hottest topics around, yet the market still hasn’t come up with a single universal solution. Our team takes confident steps in this direction, and now we’d like to share our experience of implementing ARKit-based indoor navigation. You will learn about the optimal ways to do the following:
• Determine user location and floor level
• Get floor plans and create indoor maps
• Calculate and visualize routes in Augmented Reality
• Make the system modular and scalable
• Learn about possible pitfalls and limitations
For a better understanding of the topic, you may read about the basics of ARKit on https://developer.apple.com/arkit/.